Monday, March 24, 2008

New Look


I hope you all like the new look I created for our blog today. Many thanks go to Sunny who helped me figure out what I needed to do.


Thad is still in Iraq. Hope to have him home by mid May. He would really appreciate it if you sent him an email. He is not very good at writing back but he loves the notes just the same. His email address is: thadius.putnam@blab.centaf.af.mil The Domino's in the picture are a sample of what I sent him to while away those endless hours without family. I made these out of African Mahogany. Atley and Carter plays with them every time they come over.

3 comments:

The Prices said...

I think that the blog looks great. I am really impressed by all the things that you can make. The mirrors are beautiful!

Dee and Bobbie said...

Way cool Gordon. We'll try to drop TJ an email.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I had no idea you were so good at woodmaking! Your projects are beautiful. Zach and I will drop TJ an e-mail.